Best PRP Therapy Face Rejuvenation at SOBOBA Medical Weight Loss Clinics
At Soboba Medical Weight Loss, we have been helping our clients for their health and beauty. One effective way of helping our clients is offering the Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy Face Rejuvenation. PRP therapy (Face Rejuvenation) is a natural approach to improving the condition of your skin. This cutting-edge, anti-aging, skin rejuvenation procedure utilizes the potential of your own blood cells unique power to effectively “supercharges” the body’s capacity for healing, rejuvenating, and tissue regeneration,
First, visit for PRP therapy at SOBOBA Medical Weight Loss Clinics.
At the time of your first visit, you will be seen by a physician who is knowledgeable in the field of PRP therapy. After discussing the available options with you, the doctor will determine whether the PRP therapy will benefit you. You can contact 888-823-7751 for Free Consultation
Popular results of PRP (Face Rejuvenation):
- Natural procedure to revitalize the skin by improving blood supply and stimulating collagen formation
- Phenomenal anti ageing results, especially when it comes to visible Skin texture and tone improvement
- Noticeable improvement in skin moisture retaining capacity
- Disappearance of dark circles and hollow shades around the eyes
- Reduction in fine wrinkles on the cheeks, face, neck and jawline, eyes, hands and chest
- Reduction in any signs of ageing such as dark spots, Sun-damaged and prematurely aged skin pigmentation, and skin dehydration
- Rejuvenating the Neck: Sagging skin on the neck, Décolletage (neck line) and chest
- Reduction in signs of aging in back of hands, and arms.
· Stimulate hair growth on scalp
- Reconstruction of altered and aged skin
- Reconstruction of irregularities from acne scars and stretch marks
- The effect progressively attenuates rejuvenate in the skin and continues for a longer time than chemical treatments alone, most patients see PRP results that can last up to 18 months.
- Can be used as part of your health and beauty regimes to enhance the effect of other skin treatments including fillers,laser, radio frequency, surgery and fat transfers.
There are always general risks concerning the technique, methods, and material to which you will be exposed, even after precise injections made by highly skilled physicians. In case of local infection, antibiotics may be prescribed.
- Apply any make-up
- Touch the injection area
- Swim or undertake any strenuous exercise
- Expose yourself to long periods in the sun
- Go to a sauna or hammam
- Expose yourself to extreme hot or cold temperatures or too large swings in temperature.
For treatments involving the face or lip area:
- Do not drink very hot or cold beverages
- No complementary treatment such as peelings, laser treatments, etc. should be performed for at least one month
The cost of PRP treatment varies based on the number of injections you receive.
|Two PRP Sessions||$1,150|
|Three PRP Sessions||$1,750|
|Four PRP Sessions||$2,350|
|PRP1 Tube /session||$650|
|PRP 2 Tubes/ 1 session||$850|
|PRP3 Tubes /1 session||$950|
|Magellan PRP each time||$800|
|All you need prp 12 months||$3,000|
|Clear skin peel mild||$95|
|Clear skin peel moderate||$125|
|Clear skin peel deep||$150|
|Skin IV push||$75|
|Skin IV drip||$125|
Disclaimer: Results may vary from person to person. This website does not provide medical advice.These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. SOBOBA Medical Weight loss program is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.