Best PRP Therapy For Hair Loss at SOBOBA Medical Weight Loss Clinics
At Soboba Medical Weight Loss, we have been helping our clients for their health and beauty. One effective way of helping our clients is offering the Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy Hair Restoration. PRP therapy is a natural approach to improving the condition of your skin. This cutting-edge, anti-aging, skin rejuvenation procedure utilizes the potential of your own blood cells unique power to effectively “supercharges” the body’s capacity for healing, rejuvenating, and tissue regeneration,
First, visit for PRP therapy at SOBOBA Medical Weight Loss Clinics.
At the time of your first visit, you will be seen by a physician who is knowledgeable in the field of PRP therapy. After discussing the available options with you, the doctor will determine whether the PRP therapy will benefit you. You can contact 888-823-7751 for Free Consultation.
How does PRP therapy help for hair loss in Orange County, CA?
When it comes to hair loss, it is something that you can’t avoid easily. Nobody can ever prevent the fact of losing hair when strings of it are falling out and worst of all: becoming bald.
Hair loss is a situation that can happen due to many factors. However, you can now rewind this unwanted condition by using a therapy called PRP for hair loss.
But what is this hair loss therapy?
PRP therapy (aka Plasma Rich Palette therapy) is a therapy that enhances the oxygen levels and promotes blood circulation to the skin to promote hair growth. PRP therapy is a proactive therapeutic option of restoring hair for both men and women.
This process has added advantages too, like:
- No required surgery
- No cutting on the body of any sort
- A success rate of 98%
- Hair starting to grow back naturally
- A quick healing process
- And quite affordable
How does PRP therapy work?
This process is suitably designed by dermatologists, and there are hair technicians to execute the process perfectly. The cells in our body contain ‘mesenchymal’ stem cells and autologous products in blood that initiates the tissue healing process much faster than other certified therapies.
First, the cells are taken out by a blood test. Just make sure you get it done from a qualified doctor to avoid any problem. The doctor will make use of the platelets by separating them from the blood with a centrifuge. It is then further used to repair the tissues with weak follicles. The main motto of using PRP therapy is to enhance the stimulation so that all the inactive cells can start growing hair again.
What are the specific PRP cells that cause hair growth?
To start with, medically till now, ‘six’ types of cells are introduced into the process of hair growth.
These cells are:
- Platelet-Derived Growth Factor (PDGF) – This cell is used to promote the growth of new blood vessels and to repair the old ones, replicate cells for better hair growth, and also helps in forming a new skin (PRP therapy is used on skin treatment too).
- Transforming Growth-Factor-Beta (TGF-b) – It ensures the promotion of bone metabolism and intercellular matrix.
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) – For any process to carry on smoothly and in a healthy manner, it is absolutely important to have strong blood vessels. You can get that with these cells. It is one of the most important parts of PRP Hair Loss Treatment.
- Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) – This is more like all-in-one growth initiator for cells, collagen formation, and blood vessels.
- Fibroblast Growth Factor-2 (FGF-2) – There are some cells in the body that require special attention to growing. This is why the doctors have introduced this new process to initiate every kind of cell development.
- Insulin-like Growth Factor – (IGF-1) – It regulates the functionality of cells in the human body.
If you are in Orange County, California and are currently experiencing hair loss problems, then don’t wait any longer. In case you are looking for a perfect place to get the PRP therapy for hair loss treatment done in Orange County, California, Soboba Weight Loss clinic is the place for you. Soboba Weight Loss clinics have this exclusive program to help heal and prevent hair loss, successfully restoring that once luscious hair you used to have or preventing the chances of hair loss, as well. You can call one of the five Soboba Weight Loss clinic locations today for a free consultation. They will make sure that your hair will be the best it can be.
PRP therapy is a natural approach to improve the condition of your skin. This cutting-edge, anti-aging, skin rejuvenation procedure utilizes the potential of your own blood cells unique power to effectively “supercharges” the body’s capacity for healing, rejuvenating, and tissue regeneration.
The injection of PRP will facilitate the release of your platelet growth factors from the plasma, and as a result, cell growth, formation of blood capillaries and most importantly the building of new collagen will improve the overall condition of your skin elasticity, tone and texture noticeably.
Popular results of PRP (Face Rejuvenation):
- Natural procedure to revitalize the skin by improving blood supply and stimulating collagen formation
- Phenomenal anti ageing results, especially when it comes to visible Skin texture and tone improvement
- Noticeable improvement in skin moisture retaining capacity
- Disappearance of dark circles and hollow shades around the eyes
- Reduction in fine wrinkles on the cheeks, face, neck and jawline, eyes, hands and chest
- Reduction in any signs of ageing such as dark spots, Sun-damaged and prematurely aged skin pigmentation, and skin dehydration
- Rejuvenating the Neck: Sagging skin on the neck, Décolletage (neck line) and chest
- Reduction in signs of aging in back of hands, and arms.
· Stimulate hair growth on scalp
- Reconstruction of altered and aged skin
- Reconstruction of irregularities from acne scars and stretch marks
- The effect progressively attenuates rejuvenate in the skin and continues for a longer time than chemical treatments alone, most patients see PRP results that can last up to 18 months.
- Can be used as part of your health and beauty regimes to enhance the effect of other skin treatments including fillers,laser, radio frequency, surgery and fat transfers.
In some very rare cases, slight side effects may occur: redness, local swelling, edema, local pain. These should not last more than a few hours or up to a few days. These are normal treatment consequences. Nevertheless, immediately contact your treating physician for a professional opinion about side effects. According to your specific skin reactions, additional injection sessions may be recommended to give you the desired final result. This should be discussed with your physician.
There are always general risks concerning the technique, methods, and material to which you will be exposed, even after precise injections made by highly skilled physicians. In case of local infection, antibiotics may be prescribed.
- Apply any make-up
- Touch the injection area
- Swim or undertake any strenuous exercise
- Expose yourself to long periods in the sun
- Go to a sauna or hammam
- Expose yourself to extreme hot or cold temperatures or too large swings in temperature.
For treatments involving the face or lip area:
- Do not drink very hot or cold beverages
- No complementary treatment such as peelings, laser treatments, etc. should be performed for at least one month
The cost of PRP treatment varies based on number of injections you receive. A single injection cost varies from $395 to $780.
Disclaimer: Results may vary from person to person. This website does not provide medical advice.These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. SOBOBA Medical Weight loss program is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.